Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Project Updates

I have been crazy with making the amigurumi animals and so I took a little detour to make 2 wraps for myself. This one is much prettier in real life, but I am pleased with the way it turned out. Next time though, I would use a larger needle so it is a little bigger and the pattern is more easily visible. Apparently I crochet rather tightly, because even with a needle 2 sizes larger than called for, it came out smaller than the pattern. Here is the link to the RedHeart site where I got the pattern;




This next shawl, I had learned from my mistakes and used a hook about 4 sizes up from what the pattern called for.
I love this one and have wrapped myself in it more than 1 evening already. Here is the link from Caron's website.                                                                                                         
http://www.caron.com/projects/ss/ss-afternoon-wrap.html




No comments: