Saturday, July 6, 2013

Succulents

I was out shopping for my mom the other day at Wegmans, and they had a sale on succulents. The large pots were normally $7.99 and now $1.99, little pots were .99 and the cactus-succulent planter went from $21.99 down to $5.49. Could I resist ??? NO!
Here is what I bought...
I got 5 large pots a couple small and a planter all for less than $20.

Here is what I did... The first was  just a repotted succulent called an "Elephant Bush" the other is the planter I purchased already made up.

I also combined some plants to make this little pot..
 
These three pots I made up from the mix of plants and they are all together in my back room and I LOVE them. I placed them on top of an antique doilie I acquired last year.

 
I still had a lot left over so get ready for the rest.
One for the bathroom. This looks better in real life. Of course I already had the shell from some other who knows what. I think my former tenant Gemmae gave it to me
 
 
That's it for the inside. Now on to the outdoors
I decided to add to last years faery garden and start a new one in this little wagon (also recently acquired)
 

 
 



I pulled out a totem from last year and filled in a bare spot (that I created yesterday)





 
I made up a small basket for the last of the remaining succulents. I just thinned out this area yesterday and added the Shepherd's hook.
 
 



No comments: